To connect MoneyWorks with LinkFor you need the MoneyWorks Desktop Application to proceed.
When you signup with LinkFor, and chose MoneyWorks as your accounting software, you will get this prompt below.
Simply login to your MoneyWorks desktop application to complete the signup process.
1. In your MoneyWorks desktop application, click "Command" on the upper tab or click the green "e-Invoice Button" at the top section.
From the "Command" drop-down menu, select "e-Invoice Login"
Please contact MoneyWorks if your desktop app does not have the e-invoicing login button, they shall provide you with a file to enable it.
2. LinkFor page will then pop-up. Click login since you have already created your LinkFor account.
Login using your email address as your username and the password you nominated.
3. Once you're logged in to your LinkFor account, you will be directed to the IMDA e-invoicing authorisation page.
Please complete this form as required by IMDA:
- Agree, by ticking the box.
- The details are pre-loaded, double-check if they're correct and make changes if needed.
- You can change the font of your signature if you wish to
- Upload your company stamp or logo
- Click "Submit"
4. Allow LinkFor to connect with MoneyWorks, click "Connect"
5. You should get this message after the last step.
If you need further assistance please feel free to get in contact with our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the live chat at the bottom right-hand corner of our website.
How to Connect with LinkFor IE?
LinkFor InvoiceExpress is a fast and easy solution for businesses that don't use cloud accounting services. To know more about LinkFor InvoiceExpress, please click HERE. Below are steps on how to connect with LinkFor IE: Step 1: Login or Signup ...
How to Connect QuickBooks to LinkFor
Step 1 Click the "SIGN UP" button on our homepage. Step 2 Fill up the LinkFor registration form. 2a. Start signing up by entering your full name, email address, and password. 2b. Next, enter your UEN, company name, region, postcode, and mobile ...
How to connect LinkFOR to Zoho Books
Step 1 Login to LinkFOR. Step 2 After logging in, click on "Settings". Step 3 Click on "My Software". Step 4 Select Zoho Books. Step 5 Click on Accept. Creating a connection between LinkFOR and Zoho by home page.After clicking on this option, you can ...
LinkFor User Onboarding
Signing Up with LinkFor To start, go to the LinkFor website & click on the Sign Up button. The LinkFor sign-up process involves 4 steps. Step 1 Create an account. Fill in the form with your company details and click Continue. Step 2 Activate ...
How to connect LinkFOR to Xero
Step 1 Click on "Click here to proceed". Step 2. Select Xero Step 3 Log in to your Xero account and click in "Allow Access". Creating a connection between LinkFOR and Xero by home page.After clicking on this option, you can follow the previous ...