Continue reading about the steps to connect below.
Note: There are two different logins for MYOB AccountRight. These are:
(1) Your normal login to AccountRight (where you sign in with your email address).
(2) The company file access login.
When you get to step 4 of the Link4 signup process, you will be asked to enter your company file login details.
Connecting to MYOB AccountRight Live:
Step 2 After logging in, select “MYOB AccountRight Live” from the Accounting Software selection page.
Step 3 Sign into MYOB AccountRight Live and click on the "Allow Access" button (if you are already signed into MYOB AccountRight Live you will only need to confirm the access).
Step 4 Once Link4 access has been permitted in your MYOB account, you will be
redirected back to Link4. You will be asked to provide your "Company
file login details" from your MYOB AccountRight software.
By default, you can login to your company file by:
(1) Selecting the appropriate company file for the company you want to connect to Link4 company file.
(2) Entering “Administrator” as your username.
(3) Entering the administaror password. If that doesn't work try to leave
the password field empty, then click the "Authenticate" button.
If you are still having issues, please see this help page
Step 5 Finally, you will see the customers and suppliers you have successfully connected with on your dashboard.
You can now generate invoices from MYOB AccountRight Live and Link4 will deliver them to your customers.
Need help? Please send us an email at email@example.com
or use the Live Chat box at the bottom right-hand corner of the website.