[MYOB AccountRight] Company File Login
There are two separate logins when connecting MYOB AccountRight and Link4. These are:
(1) Your AccountRight login using your email address.
(2) The company file access login.
By default, you can log in using your company file by:
(1) Selecting the appropriate company file for the company you want to connect to Link4.
(2) Entering “Administrator” as your username.
(3) Leaving the password field empty, and clicking "Authenticate" button.
Make sure that the "Company File" field is not empty. If it is, please see this help page for information
If the authentication does not proceed and the "Company File" field is NOT
empty, then the company file login has been changed. You must obtain the password from the person who changed it (for example, your accountant/bookkeeper) or change the password yourself.
To change the password:
(1) Open MYOB AccountRight and select "Setup" -> "User Access."
(2) Select the "Administrator" user ID.
(3) Whether or not the "This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account" or the
"Invite user to be an online administrator" this box is ticked. Enter
the relevant password/passwords, as they will reset during this process
(you will be able to change them back).
Untick the "This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account" box. You may
now change the password for the Administrator account.
(5) After changing the password, click save.
Log back in to Link4 and try reconnecting your company file. The website
will redirect to your Link4 dashboard if the authentication is
you may again tick the "This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account"
box in MYOB. Enter the appropriate email address and tick the "Invite
user to be an online administrator" box. Finally, click "Save and Invite
changing the Administrator password does not work, please contact MYOB
Support to get your company file login changed. Go to this MYOB page
and select the "Password Recovery" tab for more information.
you still encounter issues with connecting MYOB AccountRight to
Link4, please feel free to contact our Customer Success Team
or through the Live Chat box at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.