How to send InvoiceNow to AGD using Zoho Books?
- Create and approve the invoice in Zoho Books
- Send it directly to AGD through the Peppol Network via LinkFor Access Point
- Before you start creating an invoice, you need to make sure that AGD's UEN (T08GA0028A) is added to your Zoho Books
1. Create the invoice as you normally would in Zoho Books then click "Save & Send".
2. This invoice will appear in your LinkFor account under "My Invoices"
3. Find the invoice and click on "Update Missing Info".
4. A pop-up box will appear that will allow you to enter the following details:
- Buyer Reference
- Customer Contact Name
- Vendor ID
- Notes (If applicable)
- Payment Terms
4. Lastly, click on "Update". This invoice will be sent to AGD in a few minutes.
If you have any further questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or use the live chat located at the bottom right corner of our website.
How to send InvoiceNow to AGD using QBO?
Create and approve the invoice in QuickBooks Send it directly to AGD through the Peppol Network via LinkFor Access Point Remember Before you start creating an invoice, you need to make sure that AGD's UEN (T08GA0028A) is added to your QuickBooks ...
How to Send InvoiceNow using LinkFor IE?
Make sure you add your customer in LinkFor IE first by following the steps below: Step 1: Click the plus (+) sign button next to "Customers" on the side panel. Step 2: Fill in the mandatory fields as highlighted in the image below and the ...
CorpPass Authorization Guide
Within 24-48 hours after completing the IMDA authorization form, our team will verify your business identity and will initiate the CorpPass authorization process. This process allows you to select and confirm LinkFor as your InvoiceNow solution ...
How to connect LinkFOR to Zoho Books
Step 1 Login to LinkFOR. Step 2 After logging in, click on "Settings". Step 3 Click on "My Software". Step 4 Select Zoho Books. Step 5 Click on Accept. Creating a connection between LinkFOR and Zoho by home page.After clicking on this option, you can ...
Enabling/Disabling your InvoiceNow Send/Receive Function
During the sign-up process, you will be prompted to personalise your send and receive capabilities. Please note that the options you selected on the page above are linked to your e-invoicing Access Point settings. You can go to this page under ...